Polish Teaching Centre for Foreigners
Polish Teaching Centre for Foreigners has been conducting Polish as a foreign language course at all levels (A1-C2) of various types (from standard courses to specialist ones) since 2007. The Centre has organized so far courses for students, academic teachers, entrepreneurs and employees from over 25 countries such as Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Gambia, Spain, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Macedonia , Mongolia, Germany, Portugal, Rwanda, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, United Kingdom and Italy.
Classes at Polish Teaching Centre for Foreigners are conducted by qualified and experienced teachers who use modern teaching methods adapted to the needs of groups or individuals.
In 2019, the Minister of Science and Higher Education granted the Centre the right to organise state certification exams in Polish as a foreign language at levels B1 and B2 in groups adapted to the adults’ needs. The certificate issued by the Centre is the only state document confirming knowledge of the Polish language.
The main goal of the Centre is to teach foreigners how to effectively communicate in Polish. We primarily focus on the practical approach. Our students acquire skills and abilities that guarantee successful communication and fluency in every possible aspect.
We focus on:
- developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
- expanding general vocabulary and specialist terminology;
- teaching structures and grammatical rules;
- practicing pronunciation and intonation.
All our activities are based on cultural background. We teach students language etiquette as well as Polish politeness conventions. We introduce not only Polish high culture, but also culture of everyday life. Due to that, they have no problems with establishing new contacts and everyday communication.
Polish Teaching Centre for Foreigners provides students with:
- different types of Polish courses;
- attractive curricula tailored to the individual needs;
- well-equipped classrooms;
- qualified teachers;
- friendly atmosphere facilitating fruitful learning;
- tests to check learning progress;
- attractive prices and convenient payment terms.